Vistas de página en total

domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

New channel on youtube

Heeeello! Today is Sunday an the sun is shining... XDD But the news is that I have released a new channel on youtube, called SylvannyTV. With the slogan "I show my legs, you imagine the rest", I'm going to upload videos in which only show my legs. Obviously, I had to shave my legs so they would look more feminine. This is something that I wanted to do for a long time since I've seen many videos of this kind and have always given me a lot of morbid fascination. At the moment only I've uploaded a video called "High heels", but I have recorded material to make more videos. In this video I wear a miniskirt schoolgirl and 7cm (2,7in.) platform sandals  Simply delicious! :P
More things... I've recorded new material for my next video will be a new version of the magical chamber. Magical chamber was a video that I expected to have more success, but finally did not get much, and now is the least seen of all my videos. I hope that this new version has more elements to be a successful video.
New female maskin the net! Last week, the composite effects guys put on sale his new female mask "Roxy". The first impression is that it's a little "bizarre", but hey, they make grotesque masks... Also, from what I've seen in the description of the mask, they have make a mask with woman measures, so it does not adapt well to my head. So, on Friday I decided to take my bust head to the makeup artist to make me a mask similar to Roxy, but my measures. Lately, I have no time to model my female mask and I was having a hard time to model some parts of the mask. I hope he does not take a long and will soon be able to enjoy my new mask.
Ok, for now, I'm going to take another "toy"... Yes, I'm a wasteful, but is a terribly erotic mask and when I saw on ebay, I did not hesitate to buy it. the store where I bought it is a store where they also sell female masks: latexmaskssuperstore

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario