Vistas de página en total

domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Summer fashion

Ladies and gentlemen... the summer is here! :-P Yes, I know, we are just entering the spring and still have 2 or 3 months to get the true heat, but I'm ready for the heat :-P Ok, Summer fashion is my new video for my other channel "SylvannyTV" where you can see me with painted toenails and other things that adorn my feet, as well as the sandals are also new. I wanted to have this kind of sandals, because I really like and because is a real luxury wear them on my feet. Also, paint my toenails was another of my fetishes that I have, it is amazing to look down and see the painted toenails, I would recommend! :P Finally, before writing these lines, I have finished another video where you could see me with 4 zentais (another amazing experience!). In coming days I will upload it on my Lady Blue channel. For now, nothing more... until the next post! ;-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario