Vistas de página en total

viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Zentais 2: The transformation doll

Hello beauties! I've just uploaded my new video Zentai 2: The transformation doll As I already said, in this video you can see me wearing 4 zentais which for me was a great feat, because to put the last catsuit and boots I had to suffer a little... hahaha! Ok, changing of theme... do you like the amputee? what are you saying!! Yes, the amputation is a bit strange fetish, and if not, look what I found the other day while watching videos in youtube:  AMPUTEE Now, I have new ideas for my next videos! :P
Ok, more things... I have taken a decision. A painful decision. A sad decision, very sad... I decided to cut my femskin... Yes, I know, is a very bad news, but has been impossible to glued with any kind of glue (I tested with several types of adhesives) ...so I have decided to dispense the bottom of my femskin... I know that this news will surprise many people, because I did not talk about my femskin in 4 months. I've not uploaded new pictures or videos wearing the femskin in these months... The reason was a large tear in the anal area. It was a hard blow for me, because I could only enjoy 1 month... I knew that could happen, but I never thought that I might happen to me. Ok, that's life! :( After a few months meditating, the solution that many people have given me is to cut the suit and use just the top. Anyway... I hope that "the cut" goes well... Greetings for all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario