Vistas de página en total

viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Happy new year 2012!

Hello beauties! Next March 31, my youtube´s channel will do three years! Quite a record when compared to my other channels, I hope will last for many years... :P In these three years, all my videos already accumulated more than 490,000 views and I have more than 1,200 subscriptors. These numbers makes me very happy, because it means that my videos likes very much to everybody. To celebrate this little hit, I have prepared a special video, called "Happy new year 2012!" with a compilation of my best videos, from that "Magical suit" to the "Red dress". As a curiosity, in this video, you can see a fragment of the video "bodysuit" that I upoad in dollspride at the end of last year. I hope you like it! I wish you a very happy new year 2012, and all your wishes come true for the new year!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario