Vistas de página en total

lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

New video, coming soon!

Hello lovely friends! I'm alive! I know, I know... been a while since my last entry, but I've been busy, and I could not pay attention to my blog... Ok, I have a few new features since I made my last entry... New and sexy clothes, new wigs, not to mention the wonderful experience that I lived in the BFW (You can see me in the third page of Friday party Eitwo) But, without doubt, the best and most spectacular is Susan... My new silicone mask is all I wanted, and It's so "real" that it's a little difficult to differentiate from the real skin. Head down and see that cleavage is very, very exciting... You have seen my photos in fetlife or dollspride, but many people asked me about a video. A video with Susan mask, can you imagine? Yes, I've thought in it since I bought the Susan mask... Ok, now after nearly two months after receiving it, I decided to record a new video with her. Will be called "'The haunted wig" and will be about a man who don't want to be bald, but the curse of a wig has just turned into a beautiful girl. I have to say it is the video, which has cost me more to record and edit from all I've done, because is a quite complex video, with much dialogue, changes of shot and some special effects. Above, I am preparing two versions for this video. One for youtube and one for dollspride. Obviously, the version of dollspride be hotter than youtube, because there is more freedom to make videos.Coming soon, more news and I'll upload my new video on youtube. For now, you will have to conform with these photos. I hope you like them!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario